Product Heating Instructions: Hot Honey Sloppy Joe & Golden Queso Steam Kettle/Tilt Skillet (From Frozen):
- Place unopened pouches in a full-size perforated pan.
- Heat approximately for 45 minutes and check for internal temp. of 145°F (HACCP Critical Control Point – 145°F for 15 seconds).
- Once the product has reached internal temp., place on serving line or hold hot (HACCP Critical Control Point – 145°F or higher) until ready to use.
- Heat Tater Tots (See Operational Heating Instructions) and hold hot in a hot cabinet (HACCP Critical Control Point – 145°F or higher) until ready to use.
- Portion 1/2 cup of cooked tater tots in a bowl or on a serving tray.
- Ladle 2.0 oz. (by weight) #16 scoop or 1/4 cup of Golden Queso over tater tots.
- Portion 1.96 oz. (by weight) #16 scoop or 1/4 cup of Hot Honey Sloppy Joe in the center of tater tots
- Garnish tot-chos with diced tomatoes and serve
Tot-chos = 2 m/ma + 1 starchy veg