Product Heating Instructions: Hot Honey Sloppy Joe
Steamer, Kettle, Tilted Skillet (from frozen):
- Place unopened pouches in the steamer, kettle or tilted skillet.
- Heat for approximately 45 minutes to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit (HACCP Critical Control Point – 145 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 seconds).
- Once the product reaches recommended temperature, place on serving line or warmer (HACCP Critical Control Point – 145 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) until ready to use.
- Portion 1.96 oz (by weight) #16 scoop or 1/4 cup of Hot Honey Sloppy Joe on each slider bun.
- Garnish Sloppy Sliders with 1/4 slice of American or Cheddar Cheese and top with one pickle slice.
Sloppy Joe Sliders= 2m/ma + g/b serving