Product Heating Instructions: Country Breakfast Scramble
Steam Kettle/Tilt Skillet (from frozen):
- Place unopened pouches in boiling water.
- Heat for approximately 30-40 minutes to an internal temperature of 145°F (HACCP Critical Control Point – 145°F for 15 seconds)
- Once the product reaches recommended temperature, place on serving line or warmer (HACCP Critical Control point – 145°F or higher) until ready to use.
- Using 2 WG flour tortillas, portion 1.82 oz.(by weight) #16 scoop or 1/4 cup of Country Breakfast Scramble on top of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese and serve with a 1/4 cup of salsa.
2 Tacos = 2 m/ma + 2 WGR Equivalent