- Place unopened bags of J.T.M. Beef Taco Filling and Jalapeno Cheese Sauce in perforated, full-sized pan. Heat in steamer for approximately 30 – 45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 135°F is reached (HACCP). Cook time may vary according to quantity of products being heated.
- Once the product has reached internal temperature, place in a hot holding cabinet until ready to use (HACCP).
- Place tostada shell onto tray or plate.
- Add 4 oz. of shredded lettuce to each tostada shell.
- Add 4 oz. of diced tomatoes.
- Add 4 oz. of beans.
- Add 3.03 oz. of J.T.M. Beef Taco Filling on top of beans. 6. Top with 2 oz. of J.T.M. Jalapeno Cheese Sauce.
- Serve with a side of sour cream.
Culinary/Marketing Tip: Add an extra grain to this recipe by serving with two tostada shells or a 1⁄2 cup of brown rice.