Prep Time: 40 min.
- Heat J.T.M. Product in a steamer, kettle or boiling water.
- Heat for approximately 45 minutes and check for an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP – 145°F for 15 seconds).
- Once the product has reached internal temperature, place on the serving line or in a holding cabinet. Hold hot (HACCP – 145°F or higher) until ready to use.
- Open bag of fritos or corn chips.
- Place 2.77 oz. by weight of beef taco over corn chips or by a #12 scoop and 0.5 oz./#60 scoop of cheese sauce.
- Scoop #24 of USDA Salsa (100330) over beef taco and serve.
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/4 cup R/O Vegetable
1/2 oz. shredded lettuce
1/8 oz. shredded cheese
1/4 oz. sour cream
1/4 oz. sliced olives or sliced jalapenos